How do you turn on profile visibility on Dice?
Sign into your Dice account, navigate to your Profile or Personalized Dashboard, and locate the Visible toggle.
How do I post a job on Dice?
Log into Dice at www.dice.com/employer. On the top left of the page, click Jobs and select Post a Job.
How do you search in Dice?
Search Agents: Step by Step
- Log into Dice.
- Select “Post Jobs & Find Candidates” from the top menu and click “Search”
- Enter your search criteria and click the “Search Candidates” button.
- On the upper right side of the Search Results page, click the “Save Search” button.
How do I change my job title on Dice?
Use the Actions button at the top right or right-click on a job card to change the status of any job.
Dice Private Email automatically hides candidate’s personal email addresses when they make their profile visible, and allows them to unsubscribe from messages they deem irrelevant. Over time, the system uses feedback about why they unsubscribed to refine which opportunities users see.
How do I unhide my dice profile?
Go to your Dice Profile or Personalized Dashboard and locate the Visible toggle.
How much does it cost to advertise on dice?
Dice is a leading database and an online IT job board, managing over 9 million profiles of technology professionals in the United States.
|Two Job Posts||$325.00 /post|
|Three Job Posts||$305.00 /post|
|5-10 Job Posts||$250.00 /post|
|Multiple Job Package||Contact for quote.|
How do I post my resume on Dice?
How do I upload or change my resume?
- Sign into your Dice account, click your name in the header menu, and select Profile.
- In the ABOUT YOU section, under Resume, select Upload New or Add Resume.
Is dice a legit website?
Overall Rating: 4.6 / 5 (Excellent) With an average of 80,000 tech job listings at any given time, Dice.com is still one of the go to job search sites for anyone searching employment in a technical field like software development, IT administration, or network technician.
How do I save search in dice?
Log into Dice at www.dice.com/employer. On the top left of the page, click TalentSearch and select Search Candidates.
Set your frequency:
- Off– The search will save as-is, to be re-run at any time. …
- Daily – The search will save as-is and will email you daily with new and updated candidates matching your search criteria.