Player: Happy Slaughter
Sep. 12, 2018
We recently interviewed a long time player. Here is what he said…
What was your first world?
- I don’t know my first world it was one between 40-45 (was still only a teenager going to school back then) took a longer break after that.
What was your most proud Valor moment?
- Proudest moment is tough since my playstyle keeps evolving. I’m always proud of new achievements but in the end it’s mostly the team’s effort. I could never take credit for that.
What is your advice to other players?
- Don’t get demotivated just cuz the enemy spends more with activity and teamwork…it’s easy to overcome even hard coiners
Who do you think is the best player?
- Next question is tough again but guess that spot has to go to joe while barb popping was still possible-he ruled that playstyle (even if I’m not a great fan of him personally)
What was your favorite world?
- Vamplions against XXV&UA even though I got reset by week 2 of that world I managed to come back with multiple active alts on top 10 roster a few weeks later (and we beat joe there too) that world gold purchases didn’t work for first week of world which didn’t bother me at all, but it gave me a big early advantage (which was gone again after my 52 city account got reset)
Why are all your names cat related?
- Cuz cats are Pawsome -_-