Sep. 12, 2018
We’re excited to announce a big breakthrough…and a lot of you have already experienced it. CUSTOM WORLDS are finally in production!
We have been testing various world types over the last few months. With rigorous testing we’ve launched our first new world type “Prison World”. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? It is the first step in bringing back speed worlds and Titan worlds…and other world types never before seen.
I want to personally thank the teams for the work they have done. We finally see a light at the end of a long tunnel. We ask all players to stick with us. We need your help in order to make Valor great again! Your input is invaluable.
You may recall from our last post we had a list of 2018 goals. Here is and update on those.
- In Q1 we launched a new beta app to test our new admin tools, the completely re-written back end, negative nerd hacks, and general stability fixes.
- We have rebuilt the game to allow for Android and iOS to be on the same build (Will be a part of patch #1 scheduled for Q4)
- We continually and actively monitored the game for cheats and exploits
- With new custom worlds, we can plan for “Speed” and “Titan worlds” to return – and a few other worlds
- We created a large-always-open world for passive play and later…recruitment
- Concepted new art for units and screen UI
- Updated our site to be more user friendly than a forum. We will be communicating more in this blog type format. Along with overall updates, we will have a tech team update, art team update, player showcase and next world announcements.
The “Prison World” was opened up with the idea “if you can think it, you can do it”… a way to bring back some old school tactics that have been banned for some time now.
WHAT HAPPENED?: Chaos immediately ensued when the world opened, for the first time in Valor history players were given the means to war on each other the moment they entered the world. Starting with troops…ha ha – just a taste of the new things to come. In the next few months there will be many more worlds with things never before seen in Valor!
Four distinctive guilds, all with winning reputations, are battling it out for three spots! Hitmen00000 was the first top ranked to be taken out by SleepcapCat and LostSouls, who will be next? Will Goodnight continue to dominate the top of the leaderboard and bring Ghosts to victory? Or can Black Ops or Dawgpound climb to the top and claim the prize? Rest assured chaos will continue as the fight has only just begun.
- 90% complete on testing the new backend and re-writing new functions
- Negative Nerd fix has been tested and will roll out to production soon. FIX: If a player goes negative, the effectiveness of their loyalty will be decreased. Details will be announced when the fix is pushed to production
- Beta build (completely new back-end and front-end) will be ready to test live in Q4